WOULD YOU LIKE TO VOLUNTEER??
Each month, hundreds of volunteers provide assistance at Gleaning For The World. They come from various community organizations, Boy and Girl Scout troops, churches and youth groups, and vary in age and background. But all of them have one thing in common: the desire to make a difference in the lives of hurting people.
WHO CAN VOLUNTEER?
We will work with nearly any person and/or group. Our main volunteers are:
- Church Groups
- Youth Groups Camps
- Community Service
We are able to find roles for nearly anyone.
WHAT KIND OF WORK COULD YOU DO?
- Pack and sort bandages
- Sewing Opportunities
- Quality check and pack stuffed animals
- Quality check and sort food products
- Quality check and sort medical supplies
- Inventory over-the-counter medications, medical liquids, etc.
- Organize toy boxes
- Assemble first aid kits and basic would care basin kits
- Inventory items
- Decorate pallets for Teddy Bear Brigade
- Write encouraging notes to children
- And much, much more…
It is a great opportunity to give back to your community, to help your business with team building, and even build new and exciting friendships. You can do all this while helping to save lives!
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? CONTACT US TODAY!
Please contact Danielle at 1-877-913-9212 or (434) 993-3600 or click here.
If you want to volunteer specifically to help in times of a disaster please click here.