Birdies For CharityPresented By TowneBank
Make your gift go 10% further this year by donating to the Dominion Energy Charity Classic’s Birdies for Charity program presented by TowneBank. The final day to donate is October 21, 2019.
Dominion Energy Golf Classic
We are proud to be an official Birdies for Charity partner during the upcoming Dominion Energy Charity Classic. This annual PGA Champions Tour event will be held October 17-20, 2019 at The Country Club of Virginia, James River Course. All contributions received between now and October 21st will still go towards our same great charitable causes but there will be an ADDITIONAL 10% ADDED to your donation when you donate here.
This program is operated by PGA TOUR Charities Inc., a 501(c)(3) charitable organization.
Unlike any other professional sport, the PGA TOUR relies on over 100,000 volunteers to run events each year. At the Dominion Energy Charity Classic, our volunteers are integral to the success of the event. The tournament has over 1,200+ volunteers across 26 committees to help run the event. Volunteers are involved in every aspect of the tournament, from admissions and communications to marshals and scoring. Click the “Learn More” button below to register as a volunteer button for this wonderful cause.
- Michael Stock, Fellowship of Christian Athletes Greater Richmond Area Director
- Louisa Arts Center
- David Lawrence, Mission Gait Founder & Director of Operations
- The First Tee of Greater Richmond
- Sue Farrell, Boots to Suits Founder & Director
- Click the “Donate Now” button below and you will then be redirected to our secure donation portal.
- Enter the donation amount(minimum of $25)
- Fill out the billing information form. Donations made online will be processed immediately.
- You will receive a confirmation email from PGA TOUR Charities that will serve as a receipt for tax-deduction purposes.
Donating By Check
- Make your check out to PGA TOURCharities Inc and write Gleaning For The World in the memo line(minimum donation of $25).
- Mail check to:Dominion Energy Charity Classic 707 East Main Street, Suite 1025 Richmond, Virginia 23219 Attn: Birdies for Charity.
- PGA TOUR Charities Inc. will mail you a receipt for tax-deduction purposes.
For more information, please visit the official Birdies For Charity website:
For assistance regarding Birdies for Charity, please contact Kali Edsall at KaliEdsall@pgatourhq.com or 804-234-8845.
7539 Stage Rd
Concord, VA, 24538
Send Us A Message
Gleaning For The World, Inc., is registered with the Internal Revenue Service as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. All donations are tax deductible under this status.